Your tasks will be…
- You prepare diverse material and system tests on the sorting machines in our technical center
- Presentations for customers in cooperation with our sales team to show the potential of recycling that can be achieved with our machines
- With new ideas, you do the tests to develop existing technologies, to improve sorting processes and to develop applications and prototypes
- You support your service and sales colleagues in technical questions with your expert knowledge
- You will be involved in university and research projects
- You will be part of the startup process of prototypes nationally and internationally
- University or College studies in preferably mechanical-, environmental-, recycling- or processing engineering, waste or materials management, disposal engineering, metallurgy or similar qualifications
- “hands-on” experience and you like to get in contact with many different personalities
- You are attracted to topics like sorting, sensors, mechanics and software
- Your workflow is structured, organized and has a proactive attitude
- Teamplayer with good English and German language skills You enjoy travelling internationally (15 % of your time) to get in touch with customers
Are you interested?
If you think – Yes, that’s it – then apply here! ( https://short.sg/a/7042345 )Send us your complete application (Cover letter indicating your desired salary, CV and certificates from education and trainings).
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube. On Instagram you can find a lot of faces of the TOMRA family and you can make your first impression of your potential new colleagues.