Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
We are now looking to appoint an additional Area Sales Manager for East Europe (Hungary/Romania/Slovenia/Greece/Ex-Yugoslavian countries). As Sales Manager, you have the responsibility for organizing and efficiently managing the sales activities in the Area.
• Together with the Regional Director Emerging Markets and the current Area Sales Manager you are responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
• You plan and execute sales activities in the area and develop new partners and dealers in remote countries not well covered.
• Furtermore, you ensure effective internal organization of managed processes and structures.
• Responsible for the area sales and marketing budget
• Participate in exhibitions and conferences.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling equipment in the Recycling industry.
• Commercial or Technical Degree.
• Entrepreneurial and able to find and develop new partners/dealers.
• Proven track record of successful contract negotiation.
• Result-driven with a passion for the company’s technology and employees.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, Hungarian & Romanian.
• You have extensive experience from working in an international environment and managing people, appreciate cultural differences, willing to travel above 50%, not only within assigned region.
Are you interested?
Please apply via this link https://short.sg/j/10253585
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Contact: Ferdinand Kronberter
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/careers/current-vacancies