Roles and responsabilities
Together with the Regional Director Emerging Markets, responsible for
implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach
- Plan and execute sales activities in the area and develop new Partners and
dealers in remote countries not well covered.
- Ensures effective internal organization of managed processes and structures.
- Responsible for the area sales and marketing budget.
- Develops, coaches and motivates the future team.
- Implement and execute the strategy
- Head sales operations in the area
- Manage the agency, distributor or other players as Plant Builders network
- Support Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields
- Participate in exhibitions and conferences
- Being active part of the global TOMRA Sorting Team
Entrepreneurial and able to find and develop new partners/dealers
- Strong, ambitious and inspiring leader
- Strong commercial skills
- Proven track record of successful contract negotiation
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Result-driven with a passion for the company’s technology and employees
- Analytic approach
- Over 8 years’ experience in the Waste or Recycling industry
- Preferably Master’s degree (commercial, technical) or technical apprenticeship
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the waste management, preferred
- Inspire people, have a clear vision, and strong communicator
- Involve direct reports and managers in an active way
- Have a good level of stress tolerance
- Have extensive experience from working in an international environment and
Appreciate cultural differences.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Russian. Other languages could be a
- Willing to travel extensively above 60%, not only within assigned region.
- Preferably local candidates but Over sea candidates must be willing to relocate
and become a permanent resident in Moscow, Russia
Collaboration and Interaction
You will be in close cooperation and collaboration with several other functions
within Tomra Sorting - Recycling. Global Service, Test Work, Project
Management, Business Development, local Management in Europe, Rest of
World and F&A.
How to apply:
Please send your motivation letter, CV, certificates and desired salary to: Jobs.DE@tomra.com