TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction. The company is now looking to appoint a Sales Engineer/Area Sales Manager/Manager Waste/Metal Recycling (m/f/x).
TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the Sales Engineer/Area Sales Manager will be to organize and efficiently manage the sales activities in the Area of France. He/she will be responsible to manage and organize sales activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Together with the Sales Manager France, the Sales Engineer/Area Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
• You plan and execute sales activities in France and will be responsible for the area of Metals/Waste Recycling and sorting (investment level typically EUR 200.000 – 1.000.000 / order).
• Apart from this, you ensure the effective internal organization of processes and structures and you are responsible for the area sales and marketing budget.
• You develop, coach and work together with the global sales team.
• Furthermore, you will execute the company strategy and support the Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields.
• Another responsibility is to participat in exhibitions and conferences.
• And last but not least your are an active part of the (global) Recycling Team.
• Education: commercial, technical, or economical degree (preferably master’s level) or technical apprenticeship. Alternatively you have worked as a FSE for sorting machines before.
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years’ experience in the metal/waste recycling or metal/waste processing industry (that is a must have)
• Fluent in English
• Experience in selling large capital equipment or selling long project sales cycle or experience with sales of technical equipment would be a plus.
• Experience from working in an international environment.
• Strong commercial skills, act customer-minded, result-driven and entrepreneurial.
• You have a proven track record of successful contract negotiation, excellent listening and communication skills and should follow an analytical approach.
• You act as a mature character who can gain respect from owners/clients in the metal industry.
• You have a passion for the company’s technology and employees.
Are you interested?
Apply with your
• motivation letter (indicating why you are a good match for this position)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from education, trainings, etc. )
• Desired Salary (gross annual salary)
• Notice period or availability
via this link: https://short.sg/j/9432535