Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
Together with the Head of the team, you will build the foundation of the data driven business process optimization program.
You will bring structure into the existing reporting and use the existing data as a basis to allow operational and strategic reporting.
• Work in cross functional teams to fully understand reporting needs throughout the organization
• Act as internal consultant within the team and the company's organization
• Develop and deliver BI reports and dashboards (MS Power BI, paginated reports, dashboards in the ERP System IFS)
• Data quality reporting
• Actively support the business departments
• Education in Business IT, Database Knowledge Microsoft, Oracle Power BI
• Two years proven experience in the creation of data analysis from various data sources to optimize operational business processes in a discrete manufacturing environment
• You know how to be self organized and you have attention to detail
• Fluent in English - written and verbally
Are you interested?
Please apply via this link: https://short.sg/j/9392410
…and send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Contact: Ferdinand Kronberter