PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Evaluate and make improvements to business processes by talking to people and give training, especially around ERP usage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Evaluate existing business processes
- Describe current business processes with flowcharts, manuals etc to indicate the linking area’s to various internal departments
- Analyse and discuss current processes with department managers, team leaders to identify area’s for improvement (efficiency, productivity, cost reductions, …)
- Prepare proposals to make changes to existing processes
Create documentation supporting business processes
- Write documents to explain the business process
- Write step-by-step instructions on how the process runs in a way that all those involved understand the process
Manage and implement (improvement/change) processes
- Team up with managers, team members and other employees to ensure processes are clear and can be implemented
- Give (and/or organise) staff trainings to ensure processes are clear/understood and followed.
- Support the implementation & integration projects of and with IFS for the Recycling/Mining business area
- Education: General IT / Process Management
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills in German and English (any other language is a surplus)
- Organized, detail oriented and problem solver
- Extremely motivated, pro-active attitude
- Very good knowledge of ERP processes
- IFS knowledge is a plus
- IT minded
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and creativity.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
Are you interested?
Send your motivation letter – indicating your desired salary – your CV and certificates from education and trainings to Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: “"Business Process Manager" (m/f/x)