The job itself in short…
The overall purpose of this position is to reduce the working capital. Apart from this, you will act as a mediator between Sales and Operations. This means you need to be very good in analytical thinking and need to like facts and figures, but at the same time need to possess the necessary softskills to be a mediator, a facilitator and be good in communication.
Your tasks will be…
- Development of long-term Sales and Supply Chain Strategies in close collaboration with the Sales and Operations Department.
- Planning, Alignment and execution of strategic projects to improve the collaboration between Sales & Operations.
- Timely identification of any capacity violations and implementation of corresponding adjustment measures.
- Point of escalation whenever clarification between the departments is necessary.
- Development, implementation and continuous improvement of S&OP process.
- Master’s or diploma degree in commercial or technical area with focus on Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Economic Sciences or Sales Engineering
- S&OP certificate by ASCM (= Association of Supply Chain Management) – a NICE to Have
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with ERP-systems, high advanced skills in excel and PPP (pivot tablets).
- At least 5 years of work experience in this field of work, means you have worked as a Planning Manager, Sales & Operations Manager, Demand Planner, Supply Planner, or worked as an interface with Planning - Sales & Operations.
- You have worked for a manufactory company
Are you interested?
If you think – Yes, that’s it – then apply here! Send us your complete application (Cover letter indicating your desired salary, CV and certificates from education and trainings).
Apply here !
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube. On Instagram you can find a lot of faces of the TOMRA family and you can make your first impression of your potential new colleagues.