The internship will be an opportunity for you to gain a thorough insight into all activities within the area of technical documentation:
- Preparation of technical documentation across locations and departments
- Compilation of customer-relevant documentation
- Translation management
- Cooperation with the intra-departmental development
What are the requirements?
- You should be a student of Technical Documentation (Technical Writing / International Specialised Communication or similar, at least in the 4th semester)
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Basic knowledge in using FrameMaker
- Ability to communicate well and to work as part of a team
- A high degree of motivation along with a proactive mind-set
After completion of the internship, there is an option of preparing your final paper in the company.
Would you like to be an intern with a wide filed of responsibilities in an innovative company? Then please send your application to Katja Hartmann via email (email@example.com). Please note that we can only consider complete applications (incl. cover letter, CV and any relevant references).