Your main tasks as a Junior Product Owner at Tomra would be …
- Acting as central coordination point for the Product Managers Digital in the business streams and thereby managing the product backlog of TOMRA Insight.
- Evaluating, balancing and prioritizing the different incoming feature requests in terms of their desirability by our customers, i.e. in terms of the value they generate by solving the right customer problems, vs. their feasibility and complexity to implement.
- Defining proper requirements, feature tests, and acceptance criteria for the backlog items to be implemented, such that the development team knows how to proceed. Hence owning and articulating end-to-end product requirements.
- Getting involved in the sprint planning meetings of the development teams such that a good understanding of the complexity of the underlying tasks is developed. Guiding the development of TOMRA Insight in accordance with the high-level roadmap.
- Identifying weaknesses in the execution of the process and working together with the Digital Core Team and the Product Managers Digital in the business streams to continuously improve this process, reaching the vision of a continuous end-to-end delivery process for TOMRA Insight.
You match this position if you posses the following skills and qualities….
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering, natural sciences, optionally combined with a business degree – alternatively 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills with a hands-on mentality to get things done.
- Ability to prioritize complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels in the organization.
- Fact-based, goal-driven and think problem first, always making sure product improvements are addressing the right customer needs while delivering value for the business.
- Socially outgoing, emphatic, balancing customer and business needs.
- Believing in globally distributed, cross-functional network organizations
- Willingness to learn and shape the future every day
- Experience of delivering and managing digital products and/or services.
- Knowledge of the product development life cycle.
- Potentially a champion of agile and lean principles.
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, Power BI...).
- Experience in generating hypothesis, running AB tests and analyzing results.
- Experience and expert with Confluence and MS Azure DevOps as a big plus.
Sounds interesting to you?
If you want to know and see more about TOMRA, have a look on our YouTub channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomraSystemsAsA
If you want to peak behind office doors, visit us on Instagram “tomrarecyclingpeople”: https://www.instagram.com/tomrarecyclingpeople/
Send you application (including desired salary, cover letter and CV – all in English language) to https://short.sg/a/6047943