Why TOMRA and why Circular Economy?
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
- Meet with stakeholders within the business to shape our messaging and points of view
- Develop and lead strategic public relations strategies for various audiences both internally and externally including media, community relations, partnerships, social strategy and other communications initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with key media, public influencers, networks and industry experts
- Work with other marketing/communications colleagues to plan integrated campaign activity
- Create written content for a wide range of audiences, from large-scale thought leadership pieces to key content components within campaigns
- Produce content for multiple and diverse channels and formats, including digital platforms
- Identify speaking opportunities and arrange interviews
- Assist in developing and guiding the implementation of a comprehensive communications plan for an organization energetically transforming itself to meet the challenges of a new era
You will match this position if you ….
Enjoy creating compelling content that will be leveraged across multiple channels for multiple audiences; and have the ability to partner with other teams to leverage existing content and assets. You need to come in; hit the ground running and start executing on the plan and strategy.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of related experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Demonstrable experience of creating compelling thought leadership content for a business audience
- Experience in media relations
- Excellent copy writing abilities
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Thorough understanding and proven track record of creating and executing successful communications strategies and tactics
- Good research skills
- Demonstrable experience of working on integrated multimedia content packages or campaigns, either in journalism, PR, advertising or marketing
- Track-record of conducting quantitative and qualitative research and presenting findings in creative and compelling ways
- Intellectually curious, analytical and capable of exploring complex themes with the intention of communicating insights clearly and concisely to varied audiences
- Creative and confident in putting forward and discussing new ideas
- Strong interviewing skills and the ability to work with specialist experts to get to a clear, compelling points of vi
Send your application – cover letter (indicating your salary), CV, certificates – to Carolin Bastian: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com.
Subject: “Manager (m/w/d) PR & Thought Leadership – Circular Economy”
This position can be located in Germany (Koblenz|Hamburg|Langenfeld) or Norway (Asker)