With its headquarters near Koblenz, Germany, we at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry..
- Collection of Market Requirements by interacting with external & internal stakeholders
- Managing the recycling product portfolio and strengthen the current business
- Preparation of product launches by creating & defining sales packages and managing the NPI (New Product Introduction) process
- Managing the Product development process by leading the preparation phase, the idea management system and the market introduction of new products
- Analysis of competition to strengthen the competitor intelligence
- You hold a Degree in Environmental Engineering or a similar qualification
- You possess over good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Project
- Languages: you need to be „business fluent“in English and in German
- Customer oriented mind
- „Nice to have“: a special know-how in waste management processing
nice colleagues, free beverages & fresh fruits, a kitchen on each floor, 30 days vacation, corporate events, company soccer, International SOS, English and German courses, a Norwegian business culture, we participate in the “Münz-Company- Run”, we promote personnel development and support a company pension scheme and a group accident insurance, we are located in the industrial & shopping area of Mülheim-Kärlich - so, you can do your shopping during your lunch break, staff parking,
Are you interested?
Submit your application including desired salary and notice period to Human Resources:
Email Subject: „Product Manager (m/w)“