TOMRA Recycling is a pioneer and the market leader in sensor-based sorting machines. With our deep application knowledge, powerful machine learning software and a variety of in-house developed sensors we offer our customers state-of-the-art, high-performance sorting solutions for maximum purity and yield.
Visit our website: www.tomra.com/recycling
The Project Leader R&D leads R&D projects from prototype to product launch. There s/he leads an interdisciplinary team consisting of members from Software Engineering, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Documentation, Supply Chain, Product Management, Production, Service and Customer Project Management.
• Holistic execution of R&D projects from prototype to product launch
• Material and resource planning
• Coordination of the interdisciplinary team consisting of specialists from the areas of Software Engineering, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Documentation, Production, Service, Product Management, Customer Project Management and Supply Chain
• Coordination of external suppliers
• Active optimization of processes
• Ensuring compliance with the applicable guidelines in mechanical engineering
• Responsible for project controlling and report creation for management
• Coordination of change requests for existing components (Change Management)
• Completed studies in a technical field
• >=3 years’ experience in project management
• Experience in managing R&D projects
• Experienced handling of MS Office and MS Project
• Proficient in spoken and written English
• Very well organized
• Open-minded, likes to work in intercultural teams
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter to the attention of Ms Rosa Steffes and submit you application via this link: https://short.sg/j/10186015
Apart from this we would need from you a...
• CV in English
• Certificates (unversity, vocational training, etc.)
• Annual gross salary (Euros)?
• Notice period (in weeks or months)?