TOMRA Sorting continues to follow ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position on a worldwide basis. Under the direction of the Global Marketing Manager, the primary role of the Public Relations Coordinator will be to develop and implement communication campaigns and strategies for TOMRA Sorting Recycling.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Plan public relations programs, including developing budgets
- Work with internal stakeholders at all levels, to consult and advise on best practice communication
- Arrange interviews with media outlets
- Write, edit, and produce newsletters, brochures, and other publications
- Setting up, writing and managing engaging and relevant content for TOMRA Sorting Recycling social media and digital campaigns
- Be responsible for creating, proofreading, and editing all content on the TOMRA Sorting Recycling website
- Write creative content for marketing campaigns and branding of TOMRA Sorting Recycling and its initiatives (EG: product and application launches, case studies)
- Knowledge of HTML, SEO, SEM and HTML would be an added advantage
- Established 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Possess and excellent command of the English language, native English speaker preferred
- Demonstrate passion for journalism, research and reporting
- Have the ability to succintly and compellingly convert thoughts into writing in little time
- Must be highly creative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker
- Proven track record in creating content with various tones
- Capable of being a team player and an individual thinker
Knowledge, skill requirements and competencies:
- Degree in Communication or comparable qualifications acquired during professional life, particularly in the B2B field
- Pro-active and able to take initiative and responsibility; hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a high degree of service mentality; strong in delivery, high working speed
- Structured, channelling lots of ideas and get things finished
- Project Management experience and the ability to adapt quickly
- Experience in industrial / technology driven environments is a plus
- The position is a challenging position in an informal, dynamic, international and growing business.
- Opportunity to work with high-tech solutions in fast growing and sustainable industries.
- Excellent development opportunities within TOMRA Sorting for the right candidate.
How to apply: Please submit application, including your salary expectations and date of earliest availability, to Kathrin Kramer at GiPsy Beratungsgesellschaft with the file number 215/1117B, or to TOMRA Sorting GmbH, HR Department (confidential), Otto-Hahn-Straße 6, 56218 Mülheim-Kärlich