- Providing support to our Quality Management System and close cooperation with Quality departments in other locations
- Preparation and cooperative execution of internal and external audits (e.g. EN ISO 9001:2015 or Supplier Audits)
- Responsible for setting up quality controls, quality records and resolving complaints
- Setting up of measures to identify failure and defect root causes with the target to define preventive and corrective actions in close cooperation with related departments
Support to the Occupational Health and Safety Management by managing regular instructions, coordinating relevant trainings, local and global Health and Safety meetings as well as the risk assessment analysis for the German production location. Close cooperation with internal and external safety representatives.
- Bachelor degree or comparable work experience in Industrial, Electrical or similar preferably with focus on Quality Assurance or Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the quality field
- English - fluent written and spoken
- Experience with ISO 9001 and audits
- Knowledge of metrology, MSA, FMEA, 8D
- Experience in Occupational Health and Safety, preferably as Safety Officer or related function
30 days holidays, free parking, free beverages and fruits, International SOS, Norwegian Business Culture (first name basis), great colleagues, a family atmosphere in an international company, company events (Christmas Party, Summer Party), we support employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and pension scheme.
Find out about TOMRA online! We are on Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!
Are you interested? Submit your application (cover letter, CV, certificates and desired salary) to:
Human Resources: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: “Quality Engineer”