- Remote service for recycling machines worldwide, as well as maintaining the ERP System
- Point of contact for service-related issues in customer portal (manage customer accounts, requests, problems)
- Responsible for explanation of technical issues within the recycling service organization (parts, upgrades, rebuilds)
- Explanation of technical aspects in customer quotation offers
- Tracking of returned spare parts (guarantee, repairs), as well as coordination of spare parts required in the field
- Occasionally travel to customers to work on machines and get customer perspectives
- Make service visits to follow-up on development
- Complete and satisfying support of distributors
- Complete and correct technical information for the back office
- BSc /MSc (Engineering), or other Technical degree
- High technical and social competence – high degree of self-motivation
- Strong analytical thinker and ability to communicate procedures in detail via phone or email
- Team player
- Reliable and autonomous
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Customer oriented
Benefits for this position: competitive salary, free parking, free beverages and fruits, International SOS, Norwegian business culture, 30 days holidays, great colleagues, company events (Christmas Party, Summer Party), Münz company run, company soccer, we support employee development and subsidize a group accident insurance and pension scheme.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Submit your application to:
Mr. Wierschem: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: „Remote Service Engineer / Technical Support Engineer”