With its headquarters near Koblenz, Germany, we at TOMRA Sorting Recycling thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management industry. In addition to our ground-breaking technology, it is truly our people and industry knowledge that make us a trusted partner for our customers and thought leaders in the industry. Responsible for developing the world’s first near infrared sensor for waste sorting applications, TOMRA Sorting Recycling remains an industry pioneer with over 5,500 systems installed in over 60 countries worldwide. If being a part of an innovative and world changing company is what you are looking for, we look forward to your application.
- Remote service for recycling machines all over the world and maintaining IFS data
- Point of contact for service related issues in customer portal (manage customer accounts, requests, problems)
- Responsible for technical issues and clearance inside recycling service organization (parts, upgrades, rebuilds)
- Clarification of offers (technical part), needed keep up on development spare parts and needed time on site.
- Occasionally travel to customers to work on machines and catch “customer pains and views” and to keep up on development
- BSc /MSc (Engineering), or other Technical degree
- High technical/social competence – high degree of self-motivation
- Strong analytical thinker and ability to communicate procedures in detail via phone or email
- Team player
- Reliable and autonomous
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Additional languages are a plus
- Customer oriented
Are you interested?
Send your application to Carolin Bastian: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about careers @tomra? Check here: https://www.tomra.com/en/careers
We are looking forward to hearing from you!