We at TOMRA Sorting thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management, food, and mining industry.
The company expects an experienced, dynamic, technically savvy Sales Manager who manages our successful Sales and Marketing in Italy and Malta. The main focus lies on our sales activities for the business in recycling including market research, project identification, technical and sales support for our future sales staff, customer interaction and follow-up with focus on direct sales.
- Own all aspects of quotations, contract negotiations, performance agreements and contract signing
- Full budget responsibility
- Support the sales organization through active marketing activities in selected Market segments
- Fostering effective professional relationships with internal departments such as service support, back office, business development, R&D and our global sales team
- Provision of market-relevant data for budget planning and assessment of the market potential of different market segments
- 6 - 10 years of experience in selling industrial /automation products preferred in recycling/waste equipment including an own network within the region
- Master’s degree in engineering or in another comparable technical field
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful sales teams and in managing key accounts or sales areas
- Must have excellent commercial skills
- Fluency in English and Italian language
Why TOMRA? Go online and find out about TOMRA Sorting Solutions.We are on Social Media such as Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook!
Are you interested? Send your application (Cover letter, CV, desired salary) to:
Subject: „Sales Manager Italy“