TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the new resource will be to open a new market segment for a new imminent product launch.
Working in a matrix organization and close to European Sales Managers the candidate will be the core person to develop this new market and machine supporting key projects and explore and know better the new market to become leader in the segment.
- Develop the new market segment
- Deep learning of the new machines, supported by Product manager.
- Being the best reference person for the European sales team
- Visiting Key customer in Europe
- Managing properly forecast with the factory under sales VP guidance
- Part of the regional Directors team deploying all information about competition, market trends and future vision.
- Helping Product Management and R&D to expand the today platform for new applications.
- Master’s degree or equivalent with technical background
- Min. 5 years’ experience of flake sorting or color sorting
- Min. 5 years’ experience of sales and business development
- Proactive person able to drive a sales force in a matrix organization
- Able to prepare and consolidate forecast at European level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Flexible and agile in a high-speed working environment
- Able to connect people together
- High level of working knowledge of Microsoft Office pack and CRM
- Fluent in English language (spoken & written)
A mission which is worth to work for, interesting highly innovated technology, Norwegian business culture, great colleagues, a family atmosphere in an international company, company events (Christmas Party, Summer Party), we support employee development and pay market oriented. Life is too short to have the wrong job. Come to us!