- To ensure increasing customer satisfaction and enhance customer relations.
- To organize and hold responsibility for service activities in the dedicated countries (“local hubs”) in order to ensure the department’s efficient and profitable operation.
- To maximize local service organizations profitability through effective marketing and sale of labor, parts and other value added products and services.
- Managing the Field Service Team Leader and his team.
- Control resources and utilize assets in line with departmental profit targets.
- Recruitment within the area of responsibility
- To create a good work environment for employees and their personal development.
- To enhance the reputation of TSS at every opportunity with customers and partners.
- Other overall responsibilities within the organization (e.g. H&S coordination, technical responsibilities)
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Drive for Achievement
- Follow existing KPIs and set targets accordingly. Develop new KPIs, as needed, in close cooperation with Service Management Team.
- Define service targets for local hubs in close cooperation with Service Director, the local Management and in line with the Business Stream Strategy Plans.
- Responsible for achieving revenue and cost target (P&L)
- Delivering evolving results to meet company targets by e.g. regular monitoring of team performances.
- Ensure repeated success and best practice implementation across-the-board for operational excellence
- Ensure that corrective actions are taken as necessary.
- Investigate and implement actions and strategies accordingly.
- Supervise invoicing in Service Department/local hubs, including safeguarding the accurate recording of parts and labor hours.
- Define employee personal objectives and conduct annual reviews (appraisals).
- Combine employee development with company strategies to achieve satisfying results.
- Ensure employees are following the TOMRA code of conduct and that these are the principles for customer relation management.
- Follow up employee time registration and labor productivity records to ensure effective use of working hours for meeting labor efficiency targets.
- Approval of employee expenses and monitoring costs versus budget figures.
- Establish and maintain training need analysis to provide satisfactory level of skills, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of the service organization.
- Improve quality of work and services delivered to the customers, e.g. technical competence, workmanship onsite, client relation and customer communication
Education and Experience:
- Graduate engineer (electrical, mechanical or electro-mechanical) with a minimum of 5 years of experience preferably in similar capacity.
- Ability to relate to local customers, their views and issues
- Extroversted personality, ability to handle stress
- Willingness for international travel
How to Apply:
Please send your application directly to: email@example.com