With its headquarters near Koblenz, Germany, we at TOMRA Sorting Recycling thrive on innovation, responsibility and passion with a common goal of making a sustainable difference for our planet. With 15 offices worldwide and a network of local agents and distributors, we design and manufacture sensor-based sorting technology for the global recycling and waste management industry.
- Field service work (commissioning, operation, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair) predominantly for Recycling, but also tasks in other TOMRA Sorting business streams may occur.
- Training of customer maintenance and service personnel on site as well as TSS Service Engineers or distribution partners / agents in house.
- Providing high level technical phone support and field response for equipment and customer issues to people within and outside the organization
- Support to Sales and Project Management and strive for project acceptance
- Provides detailed field reports that are useful for the whole organisation after every installation or technical intervention
- Commissioning and support for prototype and first serial production machines
- Be part of the 24/7 Hotline team with dedicated support hours according to the company plan
- Point of contact for Field Service Engineers for technical and application questions
- Responsible for a special application or segment within the organization and maintaining machine setups and classifiers for this segment, as much as provide assistance on this to Field Service Engineers
- BSc /MSc preferably in Electrical Engineering or Waste Management, minimum Technician or engineering 3rd level qualification required
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent technical problem-solving, troubleshooting, and follow-up skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 80% (worldwide)
- Willingness to work in a Recycling environment
Are you interested? Send your application with your desired salary and current notice period to:
”Human Resources”: Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com
Subject: „Service Optimizer”
We are looking forward to hearing from you!