We are seeking to recruit a further Koblenz based Service Sales Coordinator / Engineer to join our existing team of specialists. This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to join a team that supports itself.
Main tasks are:
- Active offering of services (parts & labor) to customers in assigned areas incl. necessary follow ups. Keeping very close customer communication.
- Being global key resource for project specific parts lists & proposals incl. keeping pricing updated
- Follow up of Service Level Agreements and its profitability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Key person for preparing customer quotations with needed internal technical clarifications
- Preparing & updating project specific spare part lists
- Coordinate parts packages versus customer, TOMRA Customer Project Management and within the service organization and ensuring delivery on time.
- Advising and cooperation with spare parts sales shipment and warehouse team on client orders to ensure correct and on time delivery.
- Assisting with managing stock levels and ensuring high parts availability across all Business Stream Mining service hubs.
- Review of parts consumption in Service Level Agreements, its profitability and continuous suggestions for improvements.
- Occasional customer visits for client relation, process optimization and satisfaction
- Skills in applying and using knowledge in a technical service sales position
- General good technical understanding. Ability to work with design drawings.
- Being self-motivated and having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Excellent customer relationship and follow up skills
- Strong English and communication skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in ERP system usage
- Expected to travel up to 50 days per year
- 3+ years of experience preferably in similar capacity
- Either technical degree with strong interest in commercial / administrative matters or vice versa
- Ability to relate to local customers and their views and needs
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Willingness for occasional international travelling
- Driver’s license
Good interpersonal skills – must be a team player
To apply for the role of Service-Sales-Coordinator / Engineer please send an up-to-date CV & Cover letter with salary expectation and earliest possible entrance to Andreas Nasdalak.