TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
The focus of this position as Software Developer is the development, optimization, maintenance and documentation of software for TOMRA’s sensor based sorting and analysis systems.
You will work in a dynamic team where a strong cooperation with other working groups is required. Some travelling will be required.
Role and Responsibilities
• Development and test of service tools for new sensor based sorting machines for different business streams
• Extend, optimize and verify existing software
• Work on issues reported by Service or Production department
• Give support to colleagues from service and production department
• Contribute ideas about improvement possibilities (quality/ efficiency)
• Produce technical documentation
• Requires excellent Bachelor’s, Master or PhD degree in computer science or related field
• Excellent programming skills in C++
• Excellent programming skills in C# (incl. WPF)
• Good skills in image processing, classification methods
• Software engineering skills
• Good knowledge in designing and implementing Windows Desktop Applications
• Good English skills spoken and written
• At least basic knowledge of German
• A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position
• A CV
• Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
Via Softgarden: https://short.sg/j/11133673
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Do you want to peek behind the office doors?
Have a look at our Instagram Account to meet the Tomra people!
For more information, please have a look at our other channels:
TOMRA on SWR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1KNlXPbDo
TOMRA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomraSystemsAsA