Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
Visit our website: www.tomra.com/recycling
• You define the recruiting needs with the hiring managers to create the right approach for talent sourcing strategies.
• Actively direct source candidates for our existing and forthcoming opportunities, promote the roles and building strong talent pipelines.
• Choose the right platform for the different profiles.
• You create shortlists and longlists of tech talent.
• You will run the first screening of all candidates and drive the process forward to the final decision.
• You're the first point of contact for our candidates.
• Provide hands-on recruitment support for interviews.
• Technical recruitment experience to support our R&D Team in Recruitment.
• Fluent English and German language skills are essential.
• Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
• A self starter who likes autonomy but with the ability to work in a team- a team player, who is well organized and able to manage priorities as well as challenging timelines.
• Passion to hire the talent with the perfect fit.
Send your motivation letter to the attention of Ms. Rosa Steffes and also ...
• Certificates (education or university, trainings, other qualifications)
• Gross annual salary
• Notice period (in weeks/ months)
Use this link to submit your application: https://short.sg/j/10184315