Your Main Tasks are…
- Create and revise technical documents for Recycling, i.e. user manuals, Pre-Installation Requirements (PIRs), Service Information etc.
- Working professional with a content management system (CMS) like SCHEMA ST4.
- Create and revise our terminology database,
- Research and prepare technical data and connections independently,
- Translation management via CMS,
- Create graphics using SolidWorks composer,
- Working effectively with a style guide.
Role and Responsibilities…
- Ensuring a high-quality level of technical documents complying with relevant rules, standards and regulations,
- Work with different departments to get all necessary information in time,
- Keep up to date with trends in technical documentation,
- Give ideas about improvement possibilities, (quality/efficiency)
- Act positively and customer oriented.
- Degree in technical documentation/communications or technology journalism
- Alternatively: mastered training as a technician and worked in the field of technical documentation for a few years.
- Ability to understand and to analyse technical issues really fast and to convey them target-group-oriented.
- Tools: SCHEMA ST4, SolidWorks Composer and Adobe Illustrator 2019 or Adobe Photoshop 2019.
- Well acquainted knowledge of the Machinery Directive and other CE-guidelines,
- Accustomed to work independently and goal-oriented,
- High level of written and spoken English,
- Flexible, open minded, and show good team spirit in your daily job,
- Analytical and full of initiative.
- 1-2 years of professional experience,
- Distinct willingness to cooperate and work in a team,
- Good communication skills,
- Cross-cultural competence,
- Technical orientation,
Subject: Technical Writer