Your support is needed for:
- Independent conduct of material and system tests with customer-specific material samples at the waste and metal sorting plants
- Technical presentation of the great potential of the sorting systems in the context of customer visits in the technical center together with your sales colleagues
- With new ideas, you do the tests to develop existing technologies, to improve sorting processes and to develop applications and prototypes
- Tinkering, screwing and recombining technology components to optimize existing sorting technologies and to develop the prototypes
- The support of your service and sales colleagues with technical questions
- Commissioning of prototypes in Germany and abroad
You can expect an exciting, practical R&D environment!
That's what distinguishes you:
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, environmental-, recycling-, processing- or process engineering, waste or materials management, disposal engineering or raw materials, metallurgy or similar
- Ideally, first practical experience as part of an internship or even a technical trainee program in a waste management company
- An affinity to sorting, sensors, mechanics and software
- You enjoy working practically work even with noise and dust
- Teamplayer with sociable style
- Analytical and systematic approach coupled with good organizational skills and creativity
- Very good English language skills and willingness to travel internationally (approx. 15%)
We are looking for engineers (m/f/d) with enthusiasm for sorting technology!
- The position offers you varied responsibilities and the chance to get to know the latest trends and findings in sorting technology at first hand
- A job that is fun and offers real challenges and variety
- An attractive salary with flexible working hours, a very good working environment with a familiar and international atmosphere, corporate events and much more
- Promotion of your individual development in combination with a great career opportunity
- We stand for flat hierarchies, an employee-oriented corporate culture and the common idea of passion and responsibility
We are an innovative employer!
Are you interested?
... and do you fancy a new challenge as test engineer (m/f/d) in our company?
Then it's time to get to know you!
Submit your application with cover letter, CV, certificates and salary requirements to our HR department:
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and YouTube.
On Instagram you can find a lot of faces of the TOMRA family and you can make your first impression of your potential new colleagues.