Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes.
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process.
- Cooperating with Sales manager and Sales Supervisor to determine essential strategic approaches for sales.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization.
- Outbound and inbound account management.
- Supporting the re-seller communication channel throughout the sales interval.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation.
- Handling cancellations or changes in sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments.
- Coordinating with Sales Team/PM for status on orders from related plant departments in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Collating and consolidating report on monthly sales performance per sales personnel, per product, per region or office, and per industry.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Attending industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build network.
- Support organization of Local events/seminars and meetings
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Team player
- Looks continuously for improvements
- Takes responsibility
Business Degree of similar
Please send your CV to Tara.Boland@tomra.com