Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervision and reporting on financial issues affecting the UK business.
- Key user of IFS
- Control of non-current assets
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items on a monthly basis
- Providing input to the annual budgeting process
- Liaison with KPMG on the production of statutory accounts, corporation tax, country by country reporting etc.
- Ensuring the UK company complies with all its statutory requirements for disclosure, filing and payments.
- Liaison with the UK Head of Country on the financial issues affecting the daily running of the company.
- Ensuring proper authorisation of all company expenditure.
- Quarterly VAT declarations
- Monthly intrastat declarations
- Compilation and reporting of monthly results to group controllers including inter-company balances.
- Annual P11d reporting
- Confident User of Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- Full Understanding on accounting procedures
- Strong communication skills Organized, result driven & steering with facts & figures
- Extremely motivated, pro-active attitude
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexible attendance
- Prepared to travel in the EU, Germany,
You will have passed intermediate exams in either CIMA or ACCA and be studying for your finals in the next 2 years, or be recently qualified.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Notions of IFRS
- IFS, Cognos is an asset
- Additional languages, German, French are desirable
- The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
- The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company’s success story.
- The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market and offers a positive and an open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
- Innovation and continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to shape future business as well as make your impact on TOMRA’s mission of leading the resource revolution.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org