Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing sales of TOMRA Products in the Recycling market for UK and Ireland
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organising sales visits and liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand their requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests in conjunction with the internal TOMRA departments.
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers
- Planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determine improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Contributes to UK team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Candidate profile: Excellent communicator, a team worker, a positive attitude, and a good fit into the local team are essential qualities with strong MS Office Skills (Word, PPT, Excel).
How to apply: Please send your CV to Tara.Boland@tomra.com and Brian.Gist@tomra.com