Main tasks are:
- Leading the local service team, the operation, and the communication to the relevant headquarter.
- To ensure planning is assigned diligently for all service activities in assigned area
- Managing administration of correct, and timely invoicing of all Service related jobs
- Overseeing monthly IFS ledger check to ensure, that all outstanding invoices have been raised
- Setting of strategic direction for business streams locally in alignment with global goals and profitability.
- Continuous improvement of service in all activities regarding customer support, parts availability and administration
- Strengthen relationships with our customers, ensuring TOMRA Service stay current to needs, and business development.
- To support and to grow the service business to enhance the reputation of TOMRA Sorting Limited at every opportunity when interacting with others
- Close support and working relationship with other departments within TOMRA such as Sales, and Agents to provide a holistic service that supports the core principles of TOMRA care
- Provide front facing technical support and advice for both customers as well as office admin.
- Provide final customer resolution to technical concerns.
- Create an environment, where the department and its employees can develop and excel, and ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and ethics of TOMRA Sorting.
- Establish and maintain a training program within the UK and/or with the relevant training manager in the headquarters
- Maintain daily timekeeping and labour productivity records to monitor the effective use of technician and productive labour to be in line with legislation.
- Ensure employee expenses are approved, and meet UK guidelines
- Ensure that Health & Safety is managed, controlled so that the company, and employees are fully up to date, trained and compliant with legislation.
- Keep the “safe Contractor” accreditation.
- Ensure workshop, tools, equipment and other department assets are controlled and used effectively to complete customer repairs within time expectations.
- Support the European Service Managers in ensuring revenues are reported, objectives are met, and service philosophy frameworks are followed, and reported (such as KPI reporting monthly)
Project Management Support
- Support CPM team, managing of Projects for equipment according to applicable procedures (Input from CPM, sales, review of contract details, internal project coordination,
- Interface clearance internally and externally, achievement of customer acceptance, receivables follow up)
- Technical consulting work for customers
- Role and Responsibilities: Responsible for all service employee related issues based on local regulations, such as planning, personal tooling and equipment.
- Responsible for meeting all employee and product H&S compliance.
- Responsible for service sales/contracts/upgrades
- Responsible to ensure local project management operates in very close cooperation with CPM, coordination of installations, commissioning’s, breakdowns, spares and service level agreements
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, provided service level and response time
- Responsible for local recycling service revenue, reporting and business growth
- Responsible to support the sales process
- In cooperation with superiors: Recruitment, compensation and other HR matters.
- Responsible for the local office service day to day activities
- Provide ideas about improvement possibilities (quality/efficiency/profitability)
- Act positively and customer oriented
- Other possible responsibilities depending on candidates’ experience.
- Proven Business experience in service management function including financial and personnel management
- Self-motivated, having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Excellent administration, coordination and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand electrical/electronic/mechanical equipment.
- Strong skills to lead, motivate, support and develop individuals
- Willingness for travelling domestically and abroad
- High technical qualifications with a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar management capacity.
- Preferred Degree or similar in a technical field
- Management training / project management training.
- Office & Field based position with a 70/30 split
- Ability to relate to customers and their views and issues
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
- Experience and interaction with third party plant builder / EPCs
- Full driving license essential
- Must be a team player
- IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Having an interest in technology/science/physics.
July 1st, 2018 wished starting date
Send CV’s to Tara.Boland@tomra.com