As Sales Manager, you have the responsibility for organizing and efficiently managing the sales activities in the Area. You will be responsible for managing and organizing sales activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Together with the Regional Director Americas and Global Sales Director-Metals, responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
- Plan and execute sales activities in the area.
- Ensures effective internal organization of managed processes and structures.
- Responsible for the area sales and marketing budget.
- Develops, coaches and motivates the future team.
- Implement and execute the strategy.
- Heads sales operations in the area.
- Manages the agency and distributor network.
- Support Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields.
- Participates in exhibitions and conferences.
- Is an active part of the (global) Metal Recycling team.
- Strong, ambitious and inspiring leader.
- Strong commercial skills.
- Proven track record of successful contract negotiation.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Result-driven with a passion for the company’s technology and employees.
- Analytic approach.
- Over 5 years’ experience in the metal recycling or metal processing industry.
- Preferably Master’s degree (commercial, technical, economics).
- Inspire people, have a clear vision, and strong communicator.
- Involve direct reports and managers in an active way.
- Have a good level of stress tolerance.
- Have extensive experience from working in an international environment and managing people.
- Appreciate cultural differences.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- Willing to travel extensively, not only within North America.
- Overseas candidates must be willing to relocate and become a permanent US resident.
Collaboration and interaction
- You will be in close cooperation and collaboration with several other functions within TOMRA Sorting - Recycling: global service, test work, project management, business development, F&A, and local management in USA, Europe, and other regions.
How to apply
Please send your resume to TOMRA HR at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2015.