Why TOMRA Recycling?
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
As an Application Development and Service Engineer for Deep Learning, you will optimize and test products and technical prototypes of sorting machines which use deep learning technologies. Also, the maintenance in the sense of optimizing the performance of the installed base will be part of this role. You will work in a dynamic, interdisciplinary team where a strong cooperation with other working groups is required.
• Use the sorting platform and tools developed in the deep learning group to investigate possible applications
• Generate suitable training data (getting samples from customers, record data, generate labeling tasks) to set up robust detection systems
• Give input to software developers about bugs and missing features
• Service optimization and testing of products and technical prototypes on customer site worldwide
• Support of customer tests
• Support of field trials and market introduction for prototypes worldwide
• Train production and service colleagues on new Deep Learning machines
• Support for FAT specifications
• Commissioning of Deep Learning machines for established product lines
• Track and optimize performance of installed Deep Learning machines
• Solid user knowledge of IT systems
• Bachelor, Master or diploma degree in waste management or similar
• Working experience with sensor-based sorting technology is of advantage
• Expertise in recycling processes overall and sensor-based sorting technology in detail
• Basic technical knowledge of sensor based technology
• Good product knowledge regarding sensor-based technology
• Basic knowledge about electronics, mechanical design
• Familiar with project management and industrial economics
• Good problem solving and decision-making skills especially in relation to customers
• Able to work interdisciplinary
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Willing to travel globally to create and maintain the installed base of Deep Learning machines
• A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position to Ms Rosa Steffes
• A CV
• Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
• Salary expectations
• Notice period
…via this link: https://short.sg/j/10316995