TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the Area Sales Manager will be to organize and efficiently manage the sales activities in the Area of Italy. He/she will be responsible to manage and organize sales activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Together with the Country Manager Italy, the Area Sales manager will be responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
• The Area Sales Manager plans and executes sales activities and supports on request also sales activities outside Italy.
• Responsibility for the area of Waste Recycling and sorting (investment level typically EUR 200.000 – 1.500.000/order).
• The Area Sales Manager ensures the effective internal organization of processes and structures.
• Responsibility for the area sales budget.
• Developing, coaching and working together with the global sales team.
• Executing the company strategy and supports the Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields if it necessary.
• The Area Sales Manager participates in exhibitions and conferences locally and on international events.
• The Area Sales Manager is an active part of the (global) Recycling Team.
• Main Stakeholders are: Sales team Europe of 25 persons, Global Service, Test Center, Project Management, Business Development, local Management in USA, Europe, Rest of World.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering or comparable technical background
• > 5 years’ experience in the waste recycling or waste processing industry
• Experience in selling large capital equipment or selling long project sales cycle or experience with sales of technical equipment in the recycling industry, also in managing Key Account Customers.
• Experience from working in an international environment.
• Strong commercial skills, should act customer-minded, result-driven and entrepreneurial.
• Proven track record of successful contract negotiation, excellent listening and communication skills and should follow an analytical approach.
• Act as a mature character who can gain respect from owners/clients in the Recycling industry.
• Passion for the company’s technology and employees.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in Italian and English. Knowledge of an extra language is a plus.
• The Area Sales Manager appreciates cultural differences and is willing to travel extensively, however the core role is Italy based.
Are you interested?
Send you motivation letter (why you are a good fit for this position) to the attention of Ferdinand Kronberter. Apart from this we would need from you ...
• A CV (in English)
• Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
• Salary expectations
• Notice period
via this link: https://short.sg/a/12179922