Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction. The company is now looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager for Waste Recycling (m/f).
TOMRA Sorting follows ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the Area Sales Manager will be to organize and efficiently manage the sales activities in the Area of CE. He/she will be responsible to manage and organize sales activities.
• Together with the Country Manager CE, the Area Sales manager will be responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
• The Area Sales Manager plans and executes sales activities and supports on request also sales activities outside CE if necessary.
• The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the area of Waste Recycling and sorting (investment level typically EUR 200.000 – 1.500.000/order).
• The Area Sales Manager ensures the effective internal organization of processes and structures.
• The Area Sales Manager is responsible for the area sales budget.
• The Area Sales Manager develops, coaches and works together with the global sales team.
• The Area Sales Manager executes the company strategy and supports the Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields if it necessary.
• The Area Sales Manager participates in exhibitions and conferences locally and on international events.
• The Area Sales Manager is an active part of the (global) Recycling Team.
• Main Stakeholders are Sales team Europe of 25 persons, Global Service, Test Center, Project Management, Business Development, local Management in USA, Europe, Rest of World.
• Master or bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, process technology, or comparable incl. significant industrial experience.
• > 5 years’ experience in the waste recycling or waste processing industry.
• Experience in selling large capital equipment or selling long project sales cycle or experience with sales of technical equipment in the recycling industry, also in managing Key Account Customers.
• The Area Sales Manager should have experience from working in an international environment.
• The Area Sales Manager should have strong commercial skills, should act customer-minded, result-driven and entrepreneurial.
• The Area Sales Manager should have a proven track record of successful contract negotiation, excellent listening and communication skills and should follow an analytical approach.
• The Area Sales Manager should act as a mature character who can gain respect from owners/clients in the Recycling industry.
• The Area Sales Manager should have a passion for the company’s technology and employees.
Are you interested?
Please send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
…via Softgarden: https://short.sg/j/12165402
Contact: Ferdinand Kronberter
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".