Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
Who are we, what is our business?
TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment and a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
The company is now looking to appoint an Area Sales Manager Waste Recycling (m/f/x).
We are following ambitious plans to expand the excellent market position and further shape the organization in the next years. To participate in reaching this goal the main role of the Area Sales Manager will be to organize and efficiently manage the sales activities in the Area of Italy. He/she will be responsible to manage and organize sales activities in the waste recycling business.
Role & Responsibilities
• Together with the Sales Manager Italy, the Area Sales Manager will be responsible for implementing a Systematic Sales Management approach.
• Aside from this you plan and execute sales activities in Italy.
• You will be responsible for the area of waste Recycling (investment level typically EUR 200.000 – 1.000.000 / order).
• Ensure the effective internal organization of processes and structures.
• Be responsible for the area sales budget.
• Work together with the global sales team.
• Execute the company strategy and support the Business Development Manager in evaluating new business fields.
• Participate in exhibitions and conferences.
• Be an active part of the (global) Recycling Team.
• Main Stakeholders are: Sales team of 20 people, Global Service, Test Work, Project Management, Business Development, local Management in Europe, America, ASIA and EMEA.
• At least 5 – 7 years of experience in selling recycling equipment including an own network within the waste/metal recycling industry in Italy
• Bachelor and /or master’s degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental technology
• Demonstrated expertise in managing key accounts or sales areas
• Must have excellent commercial skills, should act customer-minded, result-driven and entrepreneurial
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Teamwork skills are critical
• Fluent in English communication
• Experience in selling large capital equipment or selling long project sales cycle or experience with sales of technical equipment would be a plus.
• Experience from working in an international environment.
• Should have a proven track record of successful contract negotiation, excellent listening and communication skills and should follow an analytical approach.
Are you interested?
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
…to your application and apply via softgarden: https://short.sg/j/9046860
Do you want more information?
Have a look at our TOMRA Videos:
TOMRA Italia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhtpdmWBYY
TOMRA one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc