Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
We are looking for someone with a good spirit that is strong in organizing and who is very interested and passionate in the assignments given. You should also be someone who is very communicative and enjoys to work in a multicultural organization.
You will take care on projects that will help the business become more efficient - especially in the area of operations (manufacturing, warehouse & logistics).
• Project Management (agile project management is a plus)
• Business process management – manufacturing, warehouse or logistics
• Initiate improvement projects in your area of expertise based on business needs
• Requirements engineering for the business process areas manufacturing, warehouse or logistics
• Actively support the business departments through the processing of requests using the Helpdesk system
• Education in Business IT or Project Management
• Two years proven experience in Business Process Management in the operations area (supply chain), manufacturing or warehouse processes
• ERP or CRM experience in a discrete manufacturing environment
• You know how to be self organized and you have attention to detail
• Fluent in English - written and verbally
Are you interested?
Please submit your application via this link: https://short.sg/j/9392810
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Contact: Friedhelm Leboeuf