Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving the huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
Your tasks will be...
- Installing, commissioning, maintenance, and repair of sensor-based sorters in TOMRA’s Recycling install base
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences through top class communication and support using various mediums
- Optimizing of the sorting systems/process
- Identifying opportunities to add value to our customers' businesses through the introduction of complementary TOMRA products, solutions, and services
- Act as a conduit between our customer base and HQ by providing in-market feedback so that we continuously look for opportunities to further delight our customers
- Bachelor's/Master's degree (engineering) or a degree in the natural sciences, alternatively a solid education as a technician/electrician/computer scientist / or similar
- 2-3 years work experience in an industrial environment
- Affinity for computer programs, healthy logical understanding to understand contexts
- A certain talent for communication when dealing with people - in our case these are customers
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of recycling processes is a plus
Are you interested?
Please send us...
- A motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Certificates (from university, training, testimonials, referrals, etc.)
Via Softgarden: https://short.sg/a/10181740
Contact: Sabine Petolowski
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".