Role and Responsibilities:
This is the position that requires a lot of hard work and great administration skills development
Together with the Country Manager, the Insight Sales will support the sales activities like:
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Customer Database Management
- Creation of new customers [Address, contracting party, taxation…]
- Checking of financial information
- Supporting with Business Opportunities
- Supporting with leads
- Liaison between Sales and other functional departments
- Contract creation and controlling
- Events management support
IFS – Customer Orders Portal
- Customer Order creation
- Customer Order controlling
- Customer Order management [Updates, changes]
Lead Generation / Project Tracking
- Dissemination of market information and involvement in sales campaigns (Accucom and other available resources)
- Supporting sales force in negotiations and running projects
- Preparing of offers
- Preparing of flow charts and mass balances
- Document management for public tenders
- Bachelor degree in process engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental technology or a technician who has the capability and experience for such a position, technical background is necessary!
- Willing to be open in order to learn from scratch with a strong support from senior employees
- Having some communication and relationship skills, as this position will be in contact with customers as well.
- 3 years’ experience in support of a sales team or sales manager in an international business environment. Familiar with office software tools like EXCEL, POWER Point and WORD. IFS knowledge is an advantage!
- Must have excellent commercial and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent teamwork skills
• Fluent in English communication
Are you interested?
Please send us in English language your motivation letter (indicating wished salary), CV and certificates (not necessarily in English)
To Jobs.DE@tomrasorting.com . Email Subject: Inside Sales France Coordinator (m/w/x) France
We are looking forward to your application!
If you want to explore TOMRAs working culture – have a look at our Instagram Profile “tomrarecyclingpeople”: https://www.instagram.com/tomrarecyclingpeople/
If you want to see our products in video motion, have a look at our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc