TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
The position holder will be responsible to support Sales team Italy producing quotation, order confirmation, reports and will be responsible to fill data in CRM system. Moreover, will coordinate communication between internal sales team, agents, headquarter in Germany and customer.
Other activities could be assigned in the future according to personal attitude and proven skills.
Role & Responsibilities
• Consolidate at local Level information into the Company CRM (IFS) in the correct manner by interacting with Sales and CPM Teams.
• Assist the local sales team in producing offer and order confirmation.
• Process customer enquiries and leads. Make sure that leads are followed promptly and routed through the correct channel for follow up. Record all lead activity in the companies CRM system.
• Manage incoming customers calls. Support local Sales Eng and Sales Managers in planning, meetings in term of coordination and arrangements and quality of the set up.
• Provide daily updates of CRM system. Assure that other sales and support staff is update about news concerning CRM system and the importance of it.
• Diploma or Degree in sales and/or marketing or technical schools.
• 3 - 5 years experience of inside sales and /or Sales administration.
• Proactive person and good in talking directly and over the phone.
• Able to connect people together.
• Accurate record keeping. Detail oriented.
• High level of working knowledge of Microsoft Office pack and CRM.
• Good on phone support.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, Italian language (mother language).
• Flexibility and agility.
• Marketing experience and sensibility is well appreciated.
• The Inside Sales appreciates cultural differences and is willing to travel if necessary time to time.
• Passionate in data analysis.
***Applicants should come from the legally protected category / categorie protette***
Are you interested?
Please apply via this link https://short.sg/j/9046305
…and send us:
• CV in English
• Testimonials / references appreciated, not mandatory
More information about TOMRA
Do you want to know more about TOMRA Italy?
Have a look at our country manager speaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhtpdmWBYY
TOMRA one planet, one solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc
TOMRA dare to lead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZgOuMoMX90
TOMRA leads 2019, Bulgaria: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bkIsl_qZpc
Visit our website: www.tomra.com/recycling