Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
The Mechanical Design Engineer supports TOMRA to expand their flake sorters segment. You will be responsible for the mechanical design of new TOMRA sorting equipment and features, with a focus on flake sorting.
Role & Responsibilities
• Design new TOMRA sorting equipment and features
• Adapt existing designs to new customer requirements
• Work together with our Application Development Engineers to establish requirements and specifications
• Support build and validation of prototypes on our shop floor and in the field
• Establish the guidelines for maintenance and service of the mechanical systems
• At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or similar education as an engineering technician with appropriate work experience
• Proficiency in CAD design (SolidWorks)
• Proficiency in PDM/PLM software (EPDM and 3DXperience)
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Affinity with Electrical Engineering and Automation Engineering
Please send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Via this link: https://short.sg/j/9455830
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/careers/current-vacancies