TOMRA is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it´s nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
At TOMRA, we place significant emphasis on maximizing resource value and utilization, which contributes to the concept of the circular economy: an economic system designed to keep products, components and materials at their highest value throughout their life cycles within a closed loop.
Technology plays a crucial role in achieving this, with advances in certain fields helping to bring about new approaches that can help maximize the value of resources and – crucially – reduce waste.
TOMRA’s sensor-based solutions play a key role in optimizing resource productivity, particularly in the fields of waste management and recycling, where sensor-based technology can be used to increase precision and streamline processes.
To achieve the ambitious aim of a circular economy, it is necessary to employ state-of-the-art approaches that push boundaries, and TOMRA’s reverse vending and waste sorting solutions help to achieve this by recovering materials and providing valuable insight into the composition of these materials.
The result is a greater understanding of where efficiencies can be made to minimize costs and waste, and better utilize resources within a closed loop – further mitigating the impact of CO2 and other emissions and inefficiencies.
• Analysis and development of new markets within recycling business.
• Development of new application within recycling business.
• Internal and external consulting work.
• Key Account for consisting customers.
• Segment champion for certain application.
• Technical support for other departments and other countries (e.g. Sales, Marketing).
• Conducting of internal trainings.
• Responsible for development of new markets, segments and projects.
• Responsible for development of new sorting solutions.
• Develop sorting concepts and solutions for customers and Tomra Sales department.
• Carrying out internal and external sorting tests.
• Carrying out waste analysis worldwide.
• Preparing presentations, studies, market analyses, etc.
• Research work.
• Technical university degree: preferable mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, process engineering, waste management.
• Additional business/commercial knowledge is a plus.
• Minimum 3 years working experience in waste management/recycling business.
• Open minded, good communication skills and high persuasiveness.
• High mobility, willingness to travel and open to other cultures.
• Conflict situation skills / solution finder
• Inter-divisional cooperation / teamplayer
• Decision-making skills
• Intercultural competence
• Technical skills
• English & German
Are you interested?
Please send your motivation letter (explaining why you are a good match for this position) to the attention of Gesine Goldstein.
Apart from this, we would need from you:
• CV in English
• Certificates (degree, education, trainings, seminars, references, etc.)
• Apply here: https://short.sg/a/12032672