Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
• Selling services and spare parts from the Service product range (Spares, extended repairs, maintenance contracts and upgrades)
• Responsible for improvement of spare parts business
• Responsible for customs clearance handling
• Adminstration and invoicing of service and installation visits
• Manage and coordinate administrative support services; facilities, security, mail distribution, record management, and other office support
• Commercial education ( for example, forwarding merchant) or minimum of 3 years of experience preferably in a similar role
• Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
• Good level of coordination and organization skills
• Good communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge in ERP Systems is a plus
• Ability to manage administration, control systems and financial resources.
• Experience and knowledge in all kind of customs clearance
• Excellent problem solving and follow-up skills
Are you interested?
Please send us ...
• a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position (in English)
• CV (in English)
• Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
…via Softgarden: https://short.sg/j/10208455
Contact: Sabine Petolowski
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/de-de/careers/current-vacancies