Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
• Regularly install and test new software builds on test machines
• Monitor status of automated tests, work together with DevOps on maintaining automated testing infrastructure
• Coordinate extensions of automated tests with software developers, advice on good practices regarding test input data
• Participate in definition of machine acceptance tests, cooperate with production on running and improving existing acceptance tests
• Cooperate with general quality assurance department to improve software QA processes
• Define release checklists, test and release or block new software releases
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related field or relevant job experience
• Good knowledge of quality assurance tools like unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests, continuous integration servers, static code analysis
• Technical background and the ability to setup machines for software testing
• Passion for delivering high quality software
• Good language skills in English, both spoken and written
• Basic language skills in German
• Enthusiasm and willingness to motivate others for software quality
• Distinct willingness to cooperate and work in a team
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to break-down work
• Cross-cultural competence
• Self-motivated and disciplined
Are you interested?
Send us your motivation letter - plus desired salary - CV and certificates via softgarden: https://short.sg/j/9980409
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Do you want to peek behind the office doors?
Have a look at our Instagram Account to meet the Tomra people!
For more information, please have a look at our other channels:
TOMRA on SWR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g1KNlXPbDo
TOMRA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TomraSystemsAsA
• 30 days annual leave
• Company bike
• We support a pension scheme
• We support an accident insurance
• We pay 50% of a gym membership
• TOMRA health day
• TOMRA Benefits Online Shop
• International S.O.S.
• Team Events