TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment. TOMRA Sorting Solutions is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.
Why is it worthwhile to start and stay at TOMRA? Quite simply, we are a steadily growing international company that has retained its family atmosphere. Our corporate culture is Norwegian, which means there is no hierarchical thinking. If you are interested in titles and hierarchy, you are at the wrong place here. We see a bright future in economic terms. Aside from that, it's nice to know that our recycling machines are helping to make the world cleaner.
You will be responsible to develop and share the international tax expertise in the TOMRA Recycling/Mining Organization.
You act as close contact to the sales/service department in terms of tax-related topics in contract negotiations. (supported by international external tax support)
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and share the international tax expertise in the TOMRA Recycling/Mining Organization with a focus on transfer pricing; VAT & corporate income tax (and related tax items/topics)
- The main person of contact for internal organization and external tax consultants on all related tax items
- Participation in the digitization of tax-relevant processes
- Independent monitoring and evaluation of legal changes at the national and international level
- Degree in economics or law with specialization in the field of taxes
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of international tax.
- Ideally, experience in the tax department of an internationally operating group or at an internationally operating tax consultancy or auditing company
- Knowledge focus in the industrial sector
- Certificate for tax consultant/tax advisor is a plus
- Good language skills in English, both spoken and written
- A motivation letter why you are a good match for this position to Ms. Rosa Steffes
- A CV
- Certificates from university/internships/references/trainings/etc.
Contact: Friedhelm Leboeuf
Do you want more information?
TOMRA Recycling on Instagram "tomrarecyclingpeople".