Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
At TOMRA, we look for leaders by example – not bosses.
We talk TO one another and not ABOUT one another – or top-down. As an employer, we stand for transparency, team spirit, laughter, innovation and passion for what we do! We don’t like playing games or politics in the office. Instead, we offer you a “purpose”. We see ourselves as game changers, idea creators, influencers,…. We are a family of colleagues, work together – and not against one another – and prefer to see the glass half full and not half empty.
- Leading a team of international Field Service Engineers (FSE), including recruitment process with job interviews, annual appraisal interviews, salary planning, trainings, all kind of meetings, etc.
- Create an environment to ensure that all employees are committed to the principles and ethics of TOMRA Recycling/Mining
- Ensure that Health & Safety is managed, controlled so that the company, and employees are fully up to date, trained and compliant with legislation
- Ensure tools, equipment and other department assets are controlled and used effectively to complete customer repairs within time expectations
Customer related functions
- Dispatching of the service engineers as well as sub-suppliers and making sure that all needed details (spares to be sent on site, flight bookings, other needed travel documents etc.) are handled in the most efficient way
- Alignment with the project managers for new projects and follow-ups
- Strengthen relationships with our worldwide customers, ensuring TOMRA Service stay current to needs
- Management and update of all job-related data in ERP system
- invoice approval
- Coordinating support for other countries
- Others on demand
- Planning, tooling and equipment of FSE team incl. organizing and applying for job-related documents for the FSE
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, provided service level and response time under the aspect of feasible costs
- Manage HR matters in cooperation with superiors (Recruitment, compensation, and other)
- Participation at improvement possibilities and process optimization (quality/efficiency/profitability)
- Ensuring the satisfaction and utilization of the FSE
- Responsible for the job-related data management in ERP system
- University or College degree (technical and/or business administration)
- Alternatively: High technical qualifications with a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar management structure
- Experience in leading, motivating, supporting and developing other employees
- Self-motivated, having the proven capacity to fully complete tasks
- Excellent administration, coordination, and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, other languages appreciated
- Must be a team player
- Willingness for travelling domestically and abroad
- Be open minded
- Be customer oriented: Ability to relate to customers and their views and issues
- Proven Business experience in service management function including financial and personnel management
- Socially outgoing, ability to handle stress
- Full driving license
- IT knowledge (ERP, MS Office)
- Having an interest in technology/science/physics
Are you interested?
Please send us ...
- a motivation letter, indicating why you are interested in this position
- Certificates (from university, trainings, testimonials, referrals, etc)
Contact: Rosa Steffes
Apply here: https://short.sg/a/15939298