TOMRA is the world’s most advanced provider of sensor-based solutions. Globally, in 80 markets worldwide, we are a technology-led company that designs and manufactures solutions to create a more sustainable world through a better use of resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Commercial Lead is a new position within TCS Digital and reports to the SVP Digital & Communications. Main responsibilities are;
- Establish effective intercompany and external commercial, legal and administrative processes.
- Build methodologies to track the sales pipeline and status / realization of committed deliveries
- Contribute to forecast, build and maintain sales budgets in cooperation with the markets, financial, and SVP TCS Digital.
- Establish processes to enable intercompany monetization and invoicing of SaaS-products, SW licenses and consultant work.
- Create and maintain effective value propositions and customer value arguments and calculations to successfully enter into dialogues and partnerships with retail and other customers.
- Identify need for, prioritize and contribute to development of sales tools, marketing material, trade show attendance, demonstration set-ups, webinars, customer events, pricing strategies, partnerships, distribution channels, customer success mechanisms, etc.
- Act as a strong and determined change agent / digital transformation agent within the entire TCS organization.
- Be part of the sales team calendar and meeting schedule to ensure effective team development, performance and coordination.
The candidate must have proven success in building successful commercial processes within the software industry, preferably within the SaaS/IOT-field.
The role requires a great and enthusiastic communicator; with ability to explain complex concepts to customers.
Organizational experience and the ability to maneuver and influence across geographical business units and organizational hierarchies is required.
Ability and willingness to travel and engage with users and local organizations to support and empower sales managers is expected.
Excellent language and presentation skills, as well as analytical / problem solving abilities will be very helpful in order to secure success in the role.
The role will engage with intercompany and external stakeholders, determined A relevant academic background is expected, in addition to minimum 5 years of exposure to core business processes in a successful SW/IT organization.with ability to listen, adjust and move forwards will be a plus.
High energy, resilience and the ability to thrive on a challenge is required.
The role will engage with intercompany and external stakeholders, determined communication with ability to listen, adjust and move forwards will be a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume together with a short application today to Personal@tomra.com. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.