Only 2-4% of the beverage containers consumed worldwide are collected for closed-loop recycling. TOMRA has a tremendous opportunity to ensure that we keep even more bottles and cans out of our oceans, landfills and streets. TOMRA Collection Solutions’ state-of-the-art technology reduces material contamination and downcycling, and enables people to track the positive impact of their recycling efforts – empowering more people to get involved in creating a “clean loop” movement in the growing circular economy. Join our Brand, Marketing and Communication team at the headquarters in Asker to create a more sustainable future by having an important role in building TOMRA’s brand and reputation.
In cooperation with employees from across our international organization, you’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
- Develop product marketing strategies and plans for the product portfolio
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Translate technical features into benefits for the customer and end user
- Formulate value propositions and develop sales tools and marketing material for the product portfolio
- Plan and implement the launch of new products and releases
- Plan and distribute promotional campaigns
- Gather market intelligence, gain customer insight and analyze competitive landscape
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Project management during exhibitions and events
- B.Sc or M.Sc, preferably within Business, Marketing or Technical
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within marketing/sales
- Analytical mindset and strong quantitative skills
- Good sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication
- Project Mgmt experience from larger projects/arrangements/ training/trade shows/events
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian, both written and oral
- Strategic marketing competence, and experience with analyzing market needs, forming strategies, developing positioning and product messaging and producing marketing communication materials
- Experience with selling and/or providing sales support
- International experience (professional and/or educational)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Clear and concise communication style
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Good relationship builder, excellent people skills
- Motivated for developing sustainable solutions for the environment
- Customer oriented – responds to needs and expectations from internal and external stakeholders. Ability to see our business from the customer’s perspective
- Dynamic and challenging tasks within a growing, market-leading international company.
- A Great Place to work: TOMRA was ranked number five among all companies in 2017. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work® survey in Norway.
- Excellent facilities which include a modern gym, free parking and our own cafeteria serving a healthy and varied lunch menu.
- Convenient location in Asker (Norway) – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika.
- Good development within an international environment, and competitive salary and pension package.
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: Tuesday 15th of May 2018. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information, please contact Kristian Lennertzen, Partner in Capus (+47 916 16 073) or Nathalie Smulders, Research Manager in Capus (+47 470 83 841). Submit your application here.