The new marketing manager will play a vital role in developing strategies, concepts and products, and is responsible for supporting the TOMRA network with the right sales and marketing tools and training. The marketing manager reports to the vice president of marketing and communication, and is based in Asker, Norway.
- Develop and implement powerful sales and marketing tools and concepts for TOMRA Reverse Vending’s products and services
- Provide sales support for TOMRA Reverse Vending’s international network of offices and distributors in their local sales and marketing activities
- Contribute to effective international sales meetings/product launches/ training/events
- Contribute to the development of TOMRA’s visual identity and branding
Qualifications and experience
- Higher education (B.Sc, M.Sc, or similar within Business, Marketing or Technical)
- Minimum 3 years experience within marketing/sales
- Very strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
You should have the ability to:
- Write copy
- Conceptualize and simplify
- Understand technology and transform technical product features to relevant customer benefits
It may be beneficial to have:
- Experience in selling and/or providing sales support (preferably within retail)
- International experience (professional and/or education)
- Project management skills
We are looking for a positive, outgoing and powerful communicator with good people skills. You thrive with exciting challenges in (at times) hectic environments. The position may require some travelling.
How to apply
Please submit your application to TOMRA HR by 30 September 2014. For more information about the position, please contact Ingrid A. Tronstad, VP Marketing & Communication.