As a Mechanical Designer you will play a central role in developing reverse vending systems from ideas to production. You should enjoy leading and communicating with a range of people, and be able to handle many parallel activities in your daily work. You will work closely with several technical disciplines and should be motivated by bridging knowledge within the area of mechatronics design to ensure best possible solutions.
Areas of responsibility
- Participation in multidisciplinary development projects
- Concept specification and development
- 3D modeling and physical prototyping
- Function and durability tests
- Technical lead in projects, responsible for coordinating both internal and external resources within your discipline
- Product improvement and optimization
Qualifications and skills
- B.Sc. or M.Sc in mechanical engineering
- Strong technical skills
- Relevant experience with development of technically advanced products
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Experience with 3D CAD software, preferably Siemens NX
- Knowledge of injection molding process is preferable
TOMRA can offer a challenging position in a dynamic environment in Asker for the right candidate. You will collaborate with national and international partners, and there are good opportunities for personal development.
For further information, please contact Kristian Hovde, +47 922 07 407. Applications should be sent toVP HR Githa Trapnes by 17th of October 2014.