• myTOMRA is a recycling companion for consumers that launched in December 2017 in Australia, now expanding both its services and global reach with ambitious goals.
• Notify Assist is a digital store assistant for retail stores that helps in the day to day operation of a TOMRA reverse vending system.
• The TOMRA Connect Portal is the solution for monitoring real-time operational status for reverse vending machines on a regional, national or international level.
• Product champion with ability to think on your feet and lead by being the subject matter expert
• You will have a proven track record in delivering and managing complex digital consumer products - ideally in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment.
• An entrepreneurial spirit, you will demonstrate experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system and operational process changes
• Ability to translate propositions and strategies into actionable steps
• Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams working with and influencing R&D, Development, Sales and Marketing
• Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
• Thought leader with the ability to deliver at a granular level
• Demonstrable ability to drive change successful winning buy-in from internal and external stakeholders and management
• Resilient and able to adjust to changing objectives and communicate these positively to others
• Ability to travel internationally 50-100 days/year
• Take part of a motivated organization that solves big, global challenges with cutting edge technology
• Professional challenges in a growing, market leading company
• A Great Place to Work: Named the fifth best place to work in 2018
• Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
• Excellent facilities; modern gym, free parking and our own restaurant
• Very good opportunities for professional and competence development
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: 20th June 2018. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937). Apply here by clicking “Søk på stillingen”.