• Own and lead the development and execution of the product strategy from product innovation through to in-life management
• Own the TOMRA Connect Service functionalities and features
• Support global service organizations in defining new business models, enabled by digital services.
• Be the service point of contact, expert and advocate in TOMRA Digital
• Understand the service market dynamics, needs and competitor positioning, offering and strategy
• Ensure the product roadmap defines and maximizes achievement of the overall business plan and targets
• Identify opportunities and define innovative and disruptive products, services and business models
• Own the product roadmap and work with the service organization, enabling the divisions to optimize their output
• Prior experience in product management, service management or technical leadership roles within an IoT company. Experience with reverse vending technology is a plus.
• Great communication skills (not just speaking and writing, but listening)
• Excellent collaboration and diplomacy skills
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution in an agile model
• Passionate about customers, markets, and the business
• Enthusiastic, persistent, optimistic attitude
• Experienced in agile methodologies
• Enjoyment of the challenges and opportunities created by the pace of change in SaaS and IoT markets
• Ability and desire to travel both nationally and internationally 2-3 times a month (50-100 days a year)
• Take part in a motivated organization that solves big, global challenges with cutting-edge technology
• Professional challenges in a growing, market leading company
• A Great Place to Work: Named the fifth best place to work in 2018
• Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
• Excellent facilities; modern gym, free parking and our own restaurant
• Very good opportunities for professional and competence development
The workplace will be at TOMRA’s headquarters in Asker, but travel may be required in certain periods.
Application deadline: 20th June 2018. Applications will be reviewed and processed continuously.
For further information please contact Arne Henning Underdal-Loktu, Partner In Capus (+47 911 31 414) or Anette Cathrine Hafstad Øgaard, Researcher in Capus (+47 905 94 937). Apply here by clicking “Søk på stillingen”.